I felt a bit naughty the other day, but I wanted to be nice at the same time. This cocktail ticked both boxes for me. It tastes just like a choc mint milkshake, and it is alcoholic. Naughty tick! At the same time, it is a protein shake with almond milk. Nice tick! I have some peppermint vodka left over from Christmas (they had a special going) and have been finding some delicious ways to drink it – more to come!
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 100ml vanilla almond millk
- 1 tsp Jarra Hot Choc powder
- 1/2 shot Smirnoff pepermint vodka
- A few ice cubes
- Extra hot chocolate powder or chocolate shavings, to top. I used some Lindt shavings from a packet of very naughty hot chocolate shavings that I can’t justify making all to myself but is great for serving to guests and topping this cocktail (optional)
- Put all ingredients into your Nutrininja/blender.
- Pour into a martini glass
- Top with extra hot chocolate or chocolate shavings.